Re: SVN finally fully enabled as source for website manuals

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 12:52:50PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 07:54:06PM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > So far, nobody spoke up against it. How can I help to change the
> > process?
>
> Well, the difference between me pasting the path you tell me and doing
> dpkg-deb -c on the .deb package is minor :)

Obviously. Post the path anyway for my and the publics
education, please :)

> It would still make sense to do it in the long run, because the automatic
> build on www-master is a good regression test, and it allows people to
> preview the newest versions of documents without having to use VCS and
> without having them packaged.

True. To minimize the duplication of build processes and test
the package build process as well, maybe autobuilding of the
packages and upload to some place (of course not unstable, nor
experimental), would be good.