Re: Debian FAQ, translation infrastructure, please review

On 2008-09-22 08:13, Joost van Baal wrote:
> Since june, there has been some work done on the "old" debian-faq
> branch.  Is the dbk-po4a-utf8 branch ready for translators now, or is
> some manual merging needed first?

The latter. If I'm not totally wrong, we need to update
everything from 2008-05-19 on, when I created the new branch.
5157 was the last common ground. My impression is, that in the
English version only the file "software.sgml" has one (small)
change. All other changes are in translations, changelogs etc.
Is this correct?