Re: SVN finally fully enabled as source for website manuals

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Frank reported a problem like this 2008-03-04. I suggested using
> dblatex 0.2.8-6 instead of 0.2-2, but don't know whether that
> helped. No reply == all went well, right? :~)

Well, if nobody tries, then we'll never know for sure. :)

> Questions:
> - Why do we build documentation for www-master?

To have the latest and greatest immediately available ?

> - Why don't we just use the documentation package?
> - If we can't install the latest package for dependency reasons,
>   we could unpack the deb, or what am I missing here?

If you want to change this, feel free to go ahead but in the mean time I'm
just interested in having an updated version of developers-reference
online. :-|

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog