Re: SVN finally fully enabled as source for website manuals

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 08:11:43AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I added a publish rule for developers-refernce now, but the build fails on
> www-master.
>
> If anyone has the time to look into this and to provide whatever backport is
> needed to get it to work, it would be great (on sid it compiles fine). :-|

Frank reported a problem like this 2008-03-04. I suggested using
dblatex 0.2.8-6 instead of 0.2-2, but don't know whether that
helped. No reply == all went well, right? :~)

Questions:
- Why do we build documentation for www-master?
- Why don't we just use the documentation package?
- If we can't install the latest package for dependency reasons,
  we could unpack the deb, or what am I missing here?

Cheers.