Re: debian-faq_4.0 uploaded, converting translation infrastructure (was: Re: working on Debian FAQ for shipping with lenny: ...)

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 08:56:40AM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> I've uploaded debian-faq_4.0 to the archive; it's in NEW now.  So,
> AFAIK, this is the time to convert the translation infrastructure.  As
> said before, it's likely useful to peek at other documents.  The stuff
> at svn://svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual looks
> interesting.

Well, the d-i manual is XML-based. More similar to the FAQ are the Release
Notes which currently use po-sgml. Please look at the Translation section of
the Readme file there.

Regards

Javier