debian-faq_4.0 uploaded, converting translation infrastructure (was: Re: working on Debian FAQ for shipping with lenny: ...)

Hi W. Martin Borgert,

Op Mon 31 Mar 2008 om 09:43:40 +0000 schreef W. Martin Borgert:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 07:48:22PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > Thanks a lot for volunteering!  However, I'd first like to focus on
> > getting a nice FAQ shipped with Debian lenny.  And, as Jens said, it's
> > easier to convert to other formats/translation interfaces once the
> > translations are somewhat more up to date.  Currently, almost all
> > translations are missing entire sections.
>
> That's OK with me. Note, that translation work *might* be much
> easier using po (e.g. po4a). At least that's what the experts
> say :~) Anyway, I'm OK with postponing these changes.

I've uploaded debian-faq_4.0 to the archive; it's in NEW now.  So,
AFAIK, this is the time to convert the translation infrastructure.  As
said before, it's likely useful to peek at other documents.  The stuff
at svn://svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual looks
interesting.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Bye,

Joost