Re: DR2: help request on guessnet and ifupdown-extra for network

Hi Osamu,

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 10:22:43PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I am trying to update "Debia Reference" to etch/lenny era and I wanted
> to include description on guess net and ifupdown-extra.

> Please edit it source at
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReference (Home page)
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReference/Network (Page for network)
>
> You need to login to wiki first to edit.

can you please describe the workflow for Debian Reference? How to you
create deb packages from the wiki? Do you want to use the unchanged
content of the wiki or do you plan do keep a repository somewhere and
merge only revised changes into it?

Is it possible to work offline and to upload changes back to the wiki?
How about translations? Yep, most translations are no longer maintained
since years but I have doubt about using a wiki for it as well ...
How much changed? It is possible to keep most of the old translations?
How to avoid that someone rephrases large parts of the English text
which would make translations again outdated?

Jens