DR2: help request on guessnet and ifupdown-extra for network

Hi,

I am trying to update "Debia Reference" to etch/lenny era and I wanted
to include description on guess net and ifupdown-extra.

I think documenting best practice for how to handle multiple network
issue and unplugged CAT5 wires are the issue.

If you find following woth improving
  http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/getwiki/html/ch06.en.html

As you can see there are few FIXME things here.

Please edit it source at
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReference (Home page)
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReference/Network (Page for network)

You need to login to wiki first to edit.

You need to ask me to build HTMLs or need to copy build system at
  http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/getwiki/

Thanks.

Osamu

PS: I have shortened quite a bit from the DR1 network section written by
Thomas.  Although the system Thomas developed was quite elaborate, I
thought it may be too complicated.  I wanted this to stay simple and
basic.