Re: [Fwd: Fix to Debian GNU/Linux System Administrator's Manual]

Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> writes:

>> [programs in sys-admin guide]
> OK, so I will have to read other documentation. Maybe I (or you) should add
> experiences with these systems.

I used Bacula and I like it.  I didn't try Amanda yet, I hear that the
last version make it comparable to Bacula.  I don't know if the
sys-admin guide should provide user experiences but it should at least
provide as much info at it does for EMC NetWorker to get someone
>> Is there a good manual to the debian-doc ddt?  I don't know which tag
>> to use where.
> Yep, see the package debiandoc-sgml-doc. But I'm sure you will not need new
> tags, the current document should already contain all important once.
> As soon as one wants to rewrite this document it also possible to switch to
> DocBook/XML.

Do you have an XSLT transform or some other script to do the

Yannick Gingras