debian manuals

Good Morning,
I am trying to get a local copy of all documentation that is available
from debian. Pleas correct me if I'm wrong but as of now this is how i
understand Debian docs.

Reading the Debian documentation policy (DRAFT) ch 3 showed me:
CVS access, http://cvs.debian.org/?root=debian-doc which has all of
the references that debian.org/doc has in the manuals-sgml folder. I
can use debian-doc-sgml DTD to to transform it to (text,html,ps,pdf).

My next step was to get all the man documentation, and all the
/usr/share/doc/ documentation. How can I do that?

1. http://cvs.debian.org/manpages/?root=debian-doc seems to have only
some packages, how these are chosen is not obvious to me.
2. ftp.debian.org/debian/doc has no manuals there.

Could you tell me or direct me to information that would answer these questions:
-where can i find man pages for each package?
-where can i find copy of /usr/share/doc manuals?

Thank you,
All help would be appreciated.

Lucas