Re: Warning: Some CVS repos are broken (was Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked)

Em Sex, 2005-04-15 às 08:05 +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
escreveu:
> I'm not only asking Joey, does anyone have a backup of CVS that would be
> useful to fix this? The one I have has the 1.7 revision of
> apt-howto.en.sgml and the 1.4 revision of apt-howto.ko.sgml so it's quite
> dated...

I've got a checkout copy which is quite recent, if it helps. I uploaded
it here:

http://people.debian.org/%7Ekov/apt-howto-ddp.tar.gz

Thanks!

--