Re: Warning: Some CVS repos are broken (was Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked)

Jens Seidel wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 06:24:56PM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Clean check out of ddp seems to cause no error now.
> >
> > But still the same error messages occur when I try to do "cvs up" from my
> > pre-crash check out.  This happens on en and ja for apt-howto.
> >
> > So if these new contents are OK, I may have had corrupted file checked
> > out, I think.
>
> He, now I have trouble as well:
> "cvs up" works likes a charm but the following does not work
> apt-howto$ cvs up -r 1.6 apt-howto.ko.sgml
> cvs [server aborted]: unexpected '\x0' reading revision number in RCS
> file /cvs/debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.ko.sgml,v

The file in the repository and in the backup are the same:

gluck!joey(pts/0):/cvs> cmp /org/backup.debian.org/debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.ko.sgml,v debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml/apt-howto/apt-howto.ko.sgml,v

The backup still contains the old data.  Feel free to check on your own.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.