Re: Warning: Some CVS repos are broken (was Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked)

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 06:58:55AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> The backup still contains the old data.  Feel free to check on your own.

Isn't there an older backup? Those files are still corrupted. If none is
available, then I think the best course to get that up and running is to
add new rcs files with +1 revision and with a fake history log...

I'm not only asking Joey, does anyone have a backup of CVS that would be
useful to fix this? The one I have has the 1.7 revision of
apt-howto.en.sgml and the 1.4 revision of apt-howto.ko.sgml so it's quite
dated...

Regards

Javier