Re: debian-doc subversion repository?

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 09:37:49PM +0200, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> There does not exist a SVN repo at the moment. But you could ask
> for one in association with the Alioth DDP project (I don't believe

I will do that.  Currently, there are two Alioth groups.  One is
the "Debian Documentation Project", with 24 members, the other
is "Debian group cvs_doc" with 37 members.  I will ask for the
former group, if nobody objects.

> publishing of documents in the website. If a SVN repo is added we need
> to change stuff in order to have the servers that build the DDP CVS
> build from the SVN repo too. That requires intervention from the
> debian-admin group...

I see.  The Subversion repository could - for now - be used for
documentation that is not autobuild anyway.  I will use it for
the Debian reference card (refcard), which is build manually.

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/