debiandoc2pot

Hello!

I'm currently using debiandoc2pot to translate the release notes to
russian. Yesterday I've noticed some inconsistence in the
SGML-conditionals in the pot-file. It turned out that the paragraph

---
</example></p>

<![ %sparc [
		<package>initrd-tools</package>.
]]>
<![ %hppa [
]]>
---

gets converted to

---
tools</package>. ]]>
---

('%sparc' and '%hppa' conditionals got lost)

inside the pot-file. So far I couldn't find any explanation for this -
I've made sure I had not any relevant packages from experimental
installed, tried running debiandoc2pot in a C locale, it just doesn't work
as it should.

On the other side I've seen the french and dutch team using po-files,
which look ok. I hope someone can help me find a reason for this mess - it
is probably just some wrong configuration on my system - but I really
don't have a clue... :(

Thank you!

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko