Re: Korean font fix on www-master (Was: Re: maint-guide update: final confirmation before upload)

Jens Seidel wrote:
> I'm sure I found a solution for the bogus Korean glyphs in PS and PDF
> documents created on www-master.

Great

> The hlatex package contains /etc/texmf/dvips/uhc-down.map. This
> needs to be specified in /etc/texmf/dvips/updmap:

Ah, that problem...

> Please add "uhc-down.map" (without quotes on a separate line) after the
> line containing extra_modules=" and start
> cd /etc/texmf/dvips && ./updmap && /usr/bin/texhash

Done.

> If successfully there should be a
> umj10 Umj10 <umj10.pfb

It does.

> line in /etc/texmf/dvips/psfonts.map and "it works" output after
> gsftopk -t umj11 && echo "it works"

It does.

> It would be nice if you could touch the Korean files of apt-howto,
> maint-guide and project-history so that I do not need do commit a dummy
> version of these files into CVS.

Done.

> The created missfont.log files can be removed as well on success.

Done.

> > Please, when sending mail to debian-admin, only include the stuff
> > that is relevant for admin work.  Don't send a mail around to several
> > lists where 90% of its content is irrelevant for -admin.  If I see
> > too much "junk" in the mail I delete it since it seems to be misdirected.
>
> OK. I hope this mail doesn't belong to this category.

It did.  Only accidently I didn't immediately delete it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.