Re: HOWTO Help (was: Debian DPL Debate Comments)

* Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> [050322 22:25]:

> > AFAIK we don't have a good "What you can do to help us" documentation
> > (please correct me, if I am wrong).
> How about http://www.debian.org/devel/join/ ?
> Which is linked from the main debian.org page (bottom left: "Help Debian")

I think it is quite short and is missing some quite easy tasks that can
be done by nearly everyone.

I did the mentioned talk and am about to write the document, because I
got asked a couple of times what people can do to help us, so I think
there is need for a more detailed document about that.

But thanks for the hint anyway; if it is ready, it should be linked
from there ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--