maint-guide update: final confirmation before upload
Now it is 23rd which I originally set as the target day for upload of new
maint-guide packages. No serious concern has been raised and I take joy's old
message to be implicit approval.
Also last minutes check whether we can enable Korean PDF/PS? (Jens?
Any good idea?)
I will tag final version with debian_revision_1_2_3
Latest color diff is:
New contents from CVS is build at http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#maint-guide
The only update I made since my last posing at d-doc was to discourage use of
debconf note per many debian-mentor posts. Also put more emphasis to provide
smooth transition for upgrade.
I will upload debian-package in few days. Let me quote again.
maint-guide (1.2.3) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU, partially blessed by the maintainer.
* Add Korean translation by Yooseong Yang <email@example.com> .
* Fix bashism using /usr/sbin/[ and add gs to control. (closes: #264044)
* Fix Debian Policy chapter for changelog. (all lang.)
(closes: #216405, #243339)
* Fix debian/rules examples. (all lang.) (closes: #244463)
* Convert debian/control to UTF-8 and fix FR. (closes: #283696)
* List <package/xutils/ for all but old ES and RU. (closes: #167395)
* Make script readable for all but old ES and RU. (closes: #285824)
* Expanded Chapter 6 - 9 and added appendix. (No translation) [osamu]
- Updated dupload section and added more examples. (closes: #114948)
- Address issues of Debian native package. (closes: #128077)
- Add reference to buildd and FTBFS in pbuilder. (closes: #138575)
- Point to the autotools-dev documentation. (closes: #159169)
- Make working directory name consistent: ~/gentoo/ . (closes: #174816)
- Fix file location while introducing default.ent. (closes: #203609)
- Mention dh_make -o . (closes: #203685)
- Minor wording polishes and tag updates. (closes: #258273)
- Add mentors-FAQ URL. (closes: #279312)
- Add linda and pbuilder. (closes: #287064)
- Add -sa option, cvs-buildackage etc., dpatch.
- Add Build dep method per virlon's debian-mentor posting.
- Expand section on "Checking the package for errors" and
"New upstream release" based on debian-mentor postings.
(no debconf message for broken upgrade reminded.)
- Add appendix to provide more examples.
* Fix typo in Spanish and German. (closes: #225432, #276529)
* Translation updated with CVS.
-- Osamu Aoki <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:16:58 +0100