Re: blank pages output by debian2...

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 09:55:46PM -0500, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 05:33:53AM -0600, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
>

> >> Is there any way to coax debiandoc2pdf (or 2dvi or 2ps or 2latex) to
> >> not insert blank pages, say after the toc, or after a chapter ends?

A relatively easy solution is to modify the .tex file created by
debiandoc2latex and to call latex (or pdflatex) on this file.
I suggest you choose a different document class, I think the default is
"book", so choose for example "article". But please note that the
structuring is a little bit different. Article doesn't support \chapter,
so you should substitute as follows:

chapter => section
section => subsection
subsection => subsubsection