blank pages output by debian2...

I have a sneaking suspicion I raised this question here some time ago
(or on debian-sgml), but the senile dementia is really getting the
better of me lately.

Look, I _love_ debiandoc. But the blank pages output by apparently
anything other than debiandoc2html are driving me nuts. (No pirate
jokes, please.)

Is there any way to coax debiandoc2pdf (or 2dvi or 2ps or 2latex) to
not insert blank pages, say after the toc, or after a chapter ends?

I'm running unstable and just updated debiandoc-sgml to 1.1.81.

--
Bob Bernstein