Re: Remove release notes from DDP

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 06:48:41PM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
> On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 12:28:06PM -0300, Matt Kraai wrote:
> > I've fixed a few problems in the working copy based on the
> > boot-floppies used for the Installation Manual link.  You can find
> > it at
> >
> >  file://www-master.debian.org:/org/www.debian.org/bf/woody/boot-floppies
> >
> > Would you please include these changes?
> >
> > Also, where should I reassign 231852?
>
> The question is how www.d.o/doc/manuals/ is managed ?

It is updated by the cron/parts/7doc_manuals script in the webwml
repository at cvs.debian.org.  The specific command is

 make -C manuals.sgml publish

> And are there a lot of directories like this one that are not mentionned
> in the webwml repository ?

Not too many, mainly boot-floppies directories.

> I need to understand how it works in order to help.
>
> In my checkout (ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes)
> When running
> export architecture=i386
> make en
>
> The file release-notes.en.txt is OK

I'll have a look at this when I have a chance.

--
Matt Kraai            kraai@ftbfs.org            http://ftbfs.org/