Re: Remove release notes from DDP

On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 04:43:45PM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
> On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 09:21:25AM -0300, Matt Kraai wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > It appears that the woody release notes were included in both the
> > boot-floppies and DDP CVS repositories.  The online version based
> > on the DDP CVS repository has the S/390 version in place of the
> > i386 version (bug 231852), which does not occur for the version
> > based on the boot-floppies CVS repository.
> >
> > Would someone please remove the release notes from the DDP CVS
> > repository?
>
> To my mind we should do the inverse. IIRC (cvs currently down) the
> boof-floppies repository has not been restored since the compomission.
> Moreover, do not forget that in a future (that I expect near), we will
> moved the ddp to alioth.

I'd be happy for the debian-doc team to maintain the release
notes.

> What we have to do, check which of the two is up to date, and the move
> the boot-floppies file to ddp. Boot-floppies provided a tool to check
> whether translations were up to date or not. IRRC that it was the case
> of the ddp repository. (Can't check since gluck is down).

I've fixed a few problems in the working copy based on the
boot-floppies used for the Installation Manual link.  You can find
it at

 file://www-master.debian.org:/org/www.debian.org/bf/woody/boot-floppies

Would you please include these changes?

Also, where should I reassign 231852?