Re: Starting questions

Hello,

Geert Stappers schrieb:
On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 12:17:59PM +0200, ThomasS wrote:

Tell us which manual you what to rebuild,
so we are able to reproduce your problem.

Hmm, generally I would like to rebuild them all in the source directory since I want to gain some overview of existing Deb docs.

But just for the sake of getting through let's say I want to rebuild:
 /home/thomas/ddp/manuals.sgml/maint-guide (in German)

When running "make" from commandline in /home/thomas/ddp/Imanuals.sgml/maint-guide/ I get an error message:

mv: call of stat for "maint-guide.html" not possible: file or directory not found

What I am missing or what is not found by make: I am not very accustomed to work with Makefiles, so I am stuck for now!

greetings

Thomas