APT-HOWTO on alioth (was: Re: Some words to APT-HOWTO-RU)

Em Sun, 9 May 2004 21:37:46 +0400, Woland <_woland@rambler.ru> escreveu:

> Hello!

Hi,

> I have some words for russian translation of APT-HOWTO.
> And now few questions:
> - where is current version?
> - how to commit updates?

The alioth admins have just created an svn repository for
APT-HOWTO on alioth. This will, I hope, help with coordination
issues on apt-howto stuff, mainly translations.

I'm mailing all the people who translated apt-howto before
to ask those who want to maintain the translation to create
an account on alioth and send me the account name privately
so that I can add them to the project.

I added the rewrite of apt-howto in english and the italian
translation done by Luca at the trunk/ of the svn and right
now I'm going to add the old version and all the translations
there.

You'll be able to checkout apt-howto like this after having
your accounts created and added to the project:

svn co svn+ssh://apt-howto.alioth.debian.org/svn/apt-howto

If you want to make an 'anonymous' checkout do:

svn co svn://apt-howto.alioth.debian.org/apt-howto

This will be the main place for development of apt-howto
as inspired by the debian reference model. Stuff will be
commited to the DDP cvs when it is 'released'.

I hope you the translators will help me check everything
is ok with the translations and help me identify if there
are sgmls which were not yet commited to the DDP cvs, for
example that should.

Thanks,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>     | http://beterraba.no-ip.org/~kov