Disabling CVS write access for ddp/manuals on alioth on Wednesday

Since it is very unpopular and Adam's suggestion seems least impact and
reasonable, I will change write permission of these files until further
decisions are done.

This change will happen after Wednesday.

If there is enough people asking removal of all files, I may do so
later.

Osamu

PS:  I need my translation team to use CVS ASAP.
PSS: I will post to admin to revert my statement.  It will be the same
     thing for me anyway.  Even after cp -a from /home/oldgluck we still
     need to manually add CVSROOT there.