Re: Fwd: Rejecting NM applicant Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 11:25:48PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:

> Hey, it doesn't make much sense to CC both -private and -docs.

> - if this discussion is private, CCing -docs makes it public.
> - if it isn't, no need to use -private, use -devel instead or just -docs.

I'm not subscribed to -devel or -docs.  I'm cc:'ing it as a courtesy,
since it was cc:'d on the original message.

Usually (since messages shouldn't be cross-posted like this) I just
wouldn't reply at all.  However, I felt that since I was the one who
advocated rms and signed his key that it was important to reply to the
celebrity comment.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Breathe into my hands, I'll cup them like a glass to drink from...
 - Tattle Tale