Re: debiandoc to docbook conversion situation full review (1st try)

 Adam DiCarlo <aph@debian.org> écrivait :
  « Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:
  «
  « > On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 06:27:37PM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
  « > >   Sections may be more convenient than numbered sections in some
  « > >   authoring environments because they can be moved around in the
  « > >   document hierarchy without renaming.
  « > >
  « > > I don't supposed it's possible to have a switch that will allow the
  « > > author to choose?
  « >
  « > You mean conversion table switchable XSLT.  It is possible with a hack.
  « > I used cpp so now parent of all XSLT can be one file for easy
  « > maintenance.  All I have to do is add another definition and #ifdef :)
  «
  « Actually, I mean a settable XSL parameter.  I know for a fact that
  « XSLT has such parameters and we should exploit them.  I'm quite sure
  « with proper use of XSL we can expurgate any of this pre-processing.
  « >
  « > I an now switching between book and article.
  «
  « I noticed that.  It seems gross. Is this really necessary?  Not really
  « very familiar with XSL, but I'm sure it can know whether the root
  « document instance is a book or article in the code itself?

Yes, the processor "xsltproc" accepts paramaters on the command line and
passes them to the stylesheet.
I will merge article.xml and book.xml in one stylesheet.

--
Philippe Batailler
in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni