Re: debiandoc to docbook conversion situation full review (1st try)

 Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> écrivait :
  « On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 11:07:06AM +0100, Philippe Batailler wrote:
  « >  Adam DiCarlo <aph@debian.org> écrivait :
  « >
  « >   « Can you regenerate the table and send it along?
  «
  « I made a html page. I will post it to
  «
  «  http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/dd2xml.html

Here are some comments:

book -> book
        or article (for short documents)

email -> <email> when not in author element.
      -> <affiliation><address><email> when in author element.

taglist : there is no "spacing" attribute for variablelist.

tag ->  varlistentry + term (not tag)

comment -> remark

For replacing numbered sections, element <section>, not <sect>.
But are we sure we don't want numbered sections?
Regards,

--
Philippe Batailler
in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni