Re: /doc layout in ftp.debian.org [was: Documentation provided in the Woody CDs (should be fixed)]

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 01:51:31AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> In spite of my "timing sense" (hint hint :) being questioned IMHO this
> issue could be fixed in time for release. I can volunteer the core work
> (moving around files and fixing the Makefiles that publish the
> documentation if any) to improve the current situation.

I think it you'd get things done much faster if you made a new doc/
directory yourself (on auric possibly) and described changes you did in a
concise manner. An FTP admin could then quickly review it, have it approved
in the group, and move it over to the live tree.

This was the FTP admins have to read a 154 line message and find a bunch of
a bit vague issues... I wouldn't be surprised if they just gave up halfway
through :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.