/doc layout in ftp.debian.org [was: Documentation provided in the Woody CDs (should be fixed)]

Dear Ftpmasters, I'm forwarding you these issue (sent to debian-cd
and debian-i18n) since it seems that the layout has not been set by
them (the Debian-cd group just copies all the information available under
ftp.debian.org/debian/doc when making the cd images)

In spite of my "timing sense" (hint hint :) being questioned IMHO this
issue could be fixed in time for release. I can volunteer the core work
(moving around files and fixing the Makefiles that publish the
documentation if any) to improve the current situation.

Please read the adjointed message. And thank you in advance for any help
you can provide.

	Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña

PS: Also please note that we could also take the chance of providing the
DDP documentation (which is currently not added to /doc)
PPS: Regarding the boot-floopies comments below, after a bit of research
it seems that it is due to translation teams not updating the proper
Makefiles.

----- Forwarded message from Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> -----