Re: new stuff on DDP web pages

> On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 01:46:34AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > We do not usuall have releaed version available on web at this moment
> > except for high profile package.  If we do, they are installed manually
> > "byhand", I think.

Regarding this, I've eliminated the ByHand stuff in
developers-reference.  Do I need to add it back?  If so, why?  Can't
we automate the build and take a load off the archive maintainers?  If
you want to build from a floating tag (e.g., "released") this could be
used to indicate the last release version and I can be sure to keep
this updated when I make a release....