Re: debiandoc to docbook conversion situation review

 Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> écrivait :

  « This lead me to check few things. I was reverse translating Junichi's
  « SGML to debiandoc-sgml, I found out Junichi was using <productname> tag
  « in place of where we may want <package> tag.  I guess one to one
  « conversion still is possible using this.
  «
  « I was also checking Debiandoc2docbookxml and it seems to convert:
  «             Concersion result of     font used in  : SGML tag used in
  « debiandoc   Debiandoc2docbookxml   : debiandoc     : Junichi's document
  «
  « package   -> application           : TT            : productname
  « file      -> application           : TT            : filename
  « prgn      -> application           : TT            : command
  « tt        -> application           : TT            : type
  « var       -> application           : italics       : parameter
  « example   -> literallayout         : TT            : screen
  « strong    -> emphasis
  « em        -> emphasis              : --            : emphasis
  « heading   ->                         (larger)      : title
  «
  « I think everyone to agree on these tag use is very important at this
  « stage.  Current Debiandoc2docbookxml template may need some tweaking
  « before using it to bulk of debiandoc documentation.  Current situation
  « lose many details while it may print OK.

We should discuss every debiandoc element and see which xml element
we want for it. Next, it is quite easy to change the translation of
debiandoc elements in the xslt stylesheet of Debiandoc2docbookxml.
I put: file -> application, but yes it should be file -> filename.

Regards,

--
Philippe Batailler
in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni