Re: DDP CVS commit by fl: ddp/manuals.sgml/securing-howto securing-debia ...

On Sat, 07 Dec 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Quite. I wasn't so determined in my post since there's a _tiny_ bit
> of chance that Javier actually meant to say that you don't unleash
> the BIOS password and then forget it.

I had visions of some sort of mecha-godzilla like bios password
roaming the system and later destroying Tokyo myself, but decided that
was just too strange to see.

Don Armstrong

--
I leave the show floor, but not before a pack of caffeinated Jolt gum
is thrust at me by a hyperactive girl screaming, "Chew more! Do more!"

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu