Re: DDP CVS commit by fl: ddp/manuals.sgml/securing-howto securing-debia ...

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 11:22:43PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > Uhh. "lose" is correct in that context, AFAICT.
> >
> > That is correct.
> >
> > lose is the opposite of found.
> > loose is the opposite of tighten or attached.
>
> Quite. I wasn't so determined in my post since there's a _tiny_ bit of
> chance that Javier actually meant to say that you don't unleash the BIOS

No, I did _not_ meant loose. I meant 'lose' (as lost)

> password and then forget it. Quite silly, I admit, but then, Javier's been
> seen saying much sillier things in the past. :o)

Ohh.... that's very nice to hear... after all I thought that setting my
ideas *loose* was providing constructive criticism. Then again, I might be
wrong (after seeing the lack of replies to my posts, it seems I *lose*
every discussion)

Regards

Javi