Re: DDP CVS commit by aph: ddp/manuals.sgml/developers-reference common.e ...

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 12:26:22AM -0700, DDP CVS wrote:
> Modified files:
> 	manuals.sgml/developers-reference: common.ent
> 	                                   developers-reference.sgml
>
> Log message:
>	[...] include a POSIX shell snippet showing how to check if a
> 	command is the PATH, closes: #150384

Hmm. Rather than duplicating it in every maintainer script out there,
wouldn't it be better if such a program or even a simple file with the
shell function included was added into the debianutils package?

Encouraging copying&pasting just doesn't feel right to me.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.