Re: Status of the index for Woody Cd's?

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 12:16:53PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > Is doc-debian going to be updated with the translations that people have
> > made to the w.d.o/doc/ files (due to Denis post at debian-www)? Josip?
> > Will woody Cd's include the translations for all the documentation we
> > talked about?
>
> BTW, I just saw #149401... are NMUs ok?
>
> /me hides

Even if you did one, I very much doubt AJ would allow it in woody, that's
why I haven't done it myself. Clearly this is not a release-critical issue,
and there is still a slim possibility that a new .deb could be broken
despite the fact it contains only documentation.

And as for sid, well, sid could wait until my yesterday's physics exam,
don't you think? :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.