Re: Index ready (almost) for proposed-layout of ftp.debian.org and document database

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 11:56:06AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 10:09:54PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
>
> Yeah, /org/ftp.debian.org/katie/update-btsdoctexts or something.

	Note taken.

> Erm, I was wondering about what doc-debian has to do with webwml...

	Well. The translations do even if the original are *not* in
webwml. In order to provide the translations I like Denis' approach of
using a trimmed down template. Also, it's easier to make text versions
(w/o needing crappy scripts like the ones I wrote)

> As shown above, the bugs docs are generated separately and it works better
> that way even, no byhand stuff.

	Agreed. But IMHO the DDP guys should say

	"all your docs belong to us"

	Just like qa has done (s/docs/bugs/). Either we control how
documentation is prepared/translated or we cannot push any effort to
effectively publish it all in the proper places..

	Javi