Re: Working on debian developer's reference and "best packaging practices"

Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore-devel.com> cum veritate scripsit:

> > > I was hoping to get libpkg-guide (library packaging guide) into
> > > Developers Reference, although the terms and language is quite
> > > different.
> >
> > Agreed ... it fits well within "Debian Best Packaging Practices".
>
> Ok, I'll take a look.  Sounds fine to me.
>
> Do we want to adapt it to fit into the terminology of the DDR or just
> cram it into a chapter?

The language is a bit rough. But if it can be crammed into a chapter
it would be nice. However, I have decided to write the document in
docbook, so if DDR is going to be in Debiandoc, it needs some conversion.

> Junichi, are you able to work on integrating it or should I seek
> another party for that?

I am hoping to do it myself, if time allows, and it is currently
looking positive.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4