Re: Capitalization conventions for Debian release names

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 09:54:02PM -0400, David Sewell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm beginning a second round of proofreading of the Debian Reference (aka
> Qref).
>
> Is there a consensus among documentation writers on how to handle Debian
> release codenames (Slink, Potato, Woody, etc.)? Usage varies almost
> randomly, it seems, even in publications like the Debian Weekly News,
> where you can find "woody" and "Woody" in the same paragraph.

Right... I am used to translating DWN into French. To emphasize the name
woody I am using <i>Woody</i> in .wml files. Do you think this rule is
the right one ?

I believe that it's important for users to be able to recognize terms
like Debian, Woody, stable ...

--
				Pierre Machard
<pmachard@tuxfamily.org>                                  TuxFamily.org