Re: cvs commit to ddp/manuals.sgml/faq by osamu

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 06:41:06PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
[...]
> Denis hasn't weighed back in, but I really think he misunderstood at
> first, like I did. It's easier to read with the spaces in.

Not being a native English speaker, I have no strong opinion (and in
fact no opinion at all ;)) on how it must be written, but I strongly
advocate for using the right syntax, that's all.  If some output is
screwed up, we should fix the tools generating it instead of working
around.

That said, I am a bit surprised by this problem, does it mean that long
URLs are not hyphenated in our PDF documents?

Denis