Re: Why don't we every see Debian articles on these sites?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 08:20:46PM -0200, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> On 25 Jan 2002 08:55:49 -0800
> >
> >  Ok, sounds great.  Who can we submit it to?
> Eduardo Macan <macan@debian.org> wrote that article for Revista do Linux...
> He's a Debian Developer, it is very easy to contact him (but not while he's
> traveling, and he is now...)

	I just created a CVS area in the DDP server (cvs.debian.org) for
this kind of material. It's surprising called "articles". Articles,
however, tend to have a certain thing: they get out of date quickly. I
know it, I have written quite some. The idea of this section is to publish
Debian developer's (or related, GPL'd stuff) articles in the Debian web
site.
	Articles there are currently not published but the framework to do
so will be there soon...

	Feel free to upload stuff there (but please, please, read the
README first) and bug me regarding the framework...

	Regards

	Javi