Re: Why don't we every see Debian articles on these sites?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 10:07:33AM -0800, Bruce Byfield wrote:
> Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

(....)
> >please.)
> >
> Karl:

(..)>

> As a matter of fact, some of the media kit I wrote for Progeny might be
> very useful for this purpose with a few changes. Progeny isn't using it
> any more, and, although I no longer work for the company, I am working
> with them to have the manual I wrote for it GPLed, so I possibly I could
> get the media kit released, too.

	Currently the web site has a "merchandising" section more oriented
towards things people could make for booths (see
www.debian.org/events/material)

	I find this "media kit" quite interesting, so maybe we could add
it to the DDP CVS server (what is made in?) or to the WWW CVS server to be
published. Maybe under www.debian.org/marketing :)

	Regards

	Javi