Re: Debian intro for UNIX users

Em Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:03:01 +0200
Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> escreveu:

> Did anyone wrote a "Managing Kernel and Modules with kernel-package"
> howto? I am considering to write one.
nah... but that would fit in the doc I'm writing now... the practical(?)
guide to Debian GNU/Linux

It is a guide to fullfill the need of some doc to tell the users about
the Debian's facilities and there are lots of tools that are unknown
even to us, developers, and that are damn usefull... (I didn't know
dhelp, dwww, dpkg-repack) and that kind of tool that a person is always
searching for, like dpkg-reconfigure =)

I'm finishing it's portuguese version and expect to be filling an entry
for it in here soon ;) It depends on the help I'll have to translate
it to english ;)

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>