Documentation help?

Hi Adam,

I'm currently focusing on cataloging Linux Documentation and was
wondering if Debian would like to adopt my cataloging system of Linux
Documentation?  My web site will be up in the next couple of months, but
you can get the jest of it here:

http://www.linuxloc.com

I'm categorizing all of the HOWTOs, man pages, etc into a system which
will have five approaches to find an answer.

My intent is not to write the documentation, but provide a system
whereby you can see what docs need to be produced by the gaps which are
left.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Cullis
Denver, CO USA

P.S. Bdale Garby is just down the road from me and I've met him a few
times. ;-)  Say hi to him for me if you know him.