Re: Debian tools to find it.

	Very interesting... how about some throwing some tools (currently in
beta development)

- magpie : outputs the package information in a nice teasy format (HTML
output) for local browsing

- dpkg-iasearch: enables IA-assisted searchs using natural language

(currently in potato, help appreciated/needed/wanted)

	Javi