Re: jade and DocBook XML

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> Is there some tric to using jade with te DocBook XML DTD?  It works fine
> with the SGML DTD but the XML DTD chokes on the entities in iso-amsr.ent
> I Think it may have something to do with bug #70785.  Are there any
> workarounds?

Duh!  This is explained in the README.Debian.  FYI, the answer is to
include the right declaration for XML like so:

jade -d /usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh/html/docbook.dsl \
    -t sgml /usr/lib/sgml/declaration/xml.decl test.xml

> Has anyone used the XSL stylesheets for DocBook XML?  I'm having problems
> with hem too.  Both perls' XML::XSLT and sablotron choke for various
> reasons.

I'm still having problems with this though.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>