Re: the sysadmin manual

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 11:22:40PM +1000, skud@netizen.com.au wrote:
> Did anyone look over the stuff I wrote?  Any comments, or anything?

I just did :) However your new file caused this:

% make system-administrator.html/index.html
debiandoc2html system-administrator.sgml
nsgmls:users.sgml:346:8:E: document type does not allow element "LIST" here; assuming missing "P" start-tag
nsgmls:users.sgml:367:8:E: document type does not allow element "LIST" here; assuming missing "P" start-tag
nsgmls:users.sgml:386:8:E: document type does not allow element "LIST" here; assuming missing "P" start-tag
make: *** [system-administrator.html/index.html] Error 1

Surrounding <list> tags with <p> helped, yes...

> Should I keep going?

Sure, why not.

Note that the latest adduser package contains deluser command, add that
to section about removing users...