Re: linux information

On Thursday 6 April 2000, at 11 h 23, the keyboard of Michele P
<misdw@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Our group at Loyola University Chicago is researching
> the topic of "How projects within the Linux community
> work".

If you just refer to the Linux kernel, you should ask on the linux-kernel
mailing list.

If you refer to all the projects around Linux, like Debian, there is no
general reply: each free software project is structured differently. We can
give replies about Debian but not about everybody else.