Re: Debian Tutorial.

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 08:18:07PM -0700, Craig Sawyer wrote:
> hehe oops, I guess I fell behind I came back to find the cvs path.  as
> Someone last time was nice enough to move my change over to a different
> place, and my script doesn't appear to have been updated. :)

The tutorial CVS tree was moved under debian-doc/ddp/manuals.sgml,
but the old tree wasn't removed. In fact, the new location has two
files two revisions out of date, so we need to move those files
(ChangeLog,v and debian-tutorial.sgml,v) to the new tree, and remove
the old tree, to cause no more confusion.

Can someone from debian-doc group do it, if possible? Or do I need
to ask an admin to do it?

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name