Re: Help with German Documentation

Hy Rodger

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 11:51:06PM +0000, Rodger Etz-Brown wrote:
> sorry, slight misunderstanding. Yes, I would love to help you translating
> it. Do I find the original English version under your home dir on
> master.debian  as well?

no. On my home-dir is only the translation. Now I put the last
version (the .dvi and the .tex) to master.

Get it.

> What do you want to have done first? Is there anybody else working on it?
> How do we ensure that not more than one person is working on the same part
> at the same time? Who owns the Englisch document? Is it copyleft?

ok.
The translation is finish. At this time, only I working with ths text.
I write new sections and so on. The debian-tutorial, the debian-guid
and the install guid are GPL. This text is also GPL.

Read the whole text, make corrections, mail a patch.
start writing a new chapter (first make a nice note per email) und
mail the chapter.

At 14-16.02.2000 I send the german Text (the .tex-file) to linuxland.

> Looking forward to work on this with you (or anybody else who is involved).

Write, make corrections and make updates. We don't have time with
potato.

:-)

Gruss
Grisu
PGP: finger grisu@master.debian.org  -- Linux Sysadmin   -- Use Debian Linux
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play
 one note unless you've got a reason to play it." - Mark Hollis